Wow in just 4 days were gonna be going to DC. Scary it was like yesterday that we were just fundrasing and stressing about DC but now were about to go :O

Comments (4)

On January 27, 2008 at 11:01 PM , Isabel said...

renz! i didnt know you had a blog!
you didnt say anythinggg -_-

 
On January 28, 2008 at 4:14 PM , Michele ^-^ said...

HAVE FUN IN DC!
DANNG I WISH I COULD GO. =//
Btw, this is Michele.=]]

 
On January 28, 2008 at 11:53 PM , ali- said...

i just found it too!! from the link on his siggy on the forum.

yeah.

have fun!! buy a keychain for me!!

 
On February 5, 2008 at 7:09 PM , Renzyboy said...

sorry Alice I didn't read my comments till I came back so sorry I didn't get you one!!! Oh gosh I must have looked like a jerk when i said hi to you today in the morning. SORRY!!!