I had my birthday party today. Yes I know my birthday is in August (and if you didn't then now you do), but this is the first time i actually hold it early so that I can actually invite friends to my house. I invited like 10 people, and only 3 people came -__- dude thats just sad. Man I just timed the entire thing so badly. There were so many things happening today, that people were to busy to come. The worst thing was like a few people canceled like a few hours/days before, but like majority canceled about 10 minutes before the movie started -__-. O well on the bright side people actally came. We watched Zohan, then went to my house to goof off and eat lunch. Everyone (all three of them) left by 4 then i had the rest of the day to myself.

P.S. SORRY DANIEL AND LAUREN I AM SOO SORRY

P.P.S. DANIEL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BUY ME ANYTHING I WILL FEEL REALLY BAD BY ACCEPTING WHAT YOU GIVE ME CUZ IT WAS MY FAULT THAT YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT!!!!

Comments (0)