Lol ok on Sunday my family, my cosin, and I ate at Ghengiskhans (not in the Cerritos Mall). This place was like a Korean BBQ place where you cook the beef yourself, only it was Japanese, and the place looked as if it were falling apart. so everybody was pretty much done eating so i got desert. I got red jello. while i was eating it i thought what is gonna happen if i put the jello on the stove. My parents were like it's just gonna melt. Go ahead do it. so i did right. The jello started to bubble and like shrink, so i was thinking cool. But then suddenly there was fire allarround the jello. Apparently the gas fire was still on and the melted jello made the fire grow. Who knew? XD yea so i took the jello out asap b4 the whole place burned down XD. Later when the fire was out and the stove was still hot i put ice on the stove and watched it melt. XD ok so that was the highlight of SUnday XD Thnx for reading
o yea PS on an earlier post i said i couldn't shower cuz my water turned red. yeah that cleared up so i could shower like a few minutes after i posted that so FYI i did shower and i do Shower regularly XD ok REnz out XD
o yea PS on an earlier post i said i couldn't shower cuz my water turned red. yeah that cleared up so i could shower like a few minutes after i posted that so FYI i did shower and i do Shower regularly XD ok REnz out XD
9:36 PM |
Category: |
4
comments
Comments (4)
i didnt htink you showered at all XD
lol I shower regularly too! *high fives* XD
ROFLMAO I like the jello story XD
Now I wanna go get some jello and set it on fire. XD
OMGOOODNESS I KNOW THAT PLACE HAHAHAHHAA i see it like every week
it looks sooooooo beaten down, why the heck did you go eat there?!
its like called KING GHENGISKHAN JAPANESE BBQ RIGHT?!?!?! and it's in cypress! i just drove by today ^^
LOL YESH Michelle thats it. i went there cuz my parent's have like memories of that place like it was freakin cool when they first came here like 16 years ago XD.
also i have no cule what to do. I want to respond to your comment, but i have no clue where to put it XD