yestereday was O STF [U] so much fun. lotsa games and ddr and fun. Bonding with Julian, Emily, Isaac, Michele, Raymond, Izzy, Paley, and Andrew. Everybody got so pissed at me for choosing I Like To Move It on DDr over and over and over again cuz that was the easiest sonng for me XD. I didnt really doubt O STF [U] would fail, but i guess Julian did so yay it worked, even though Isaac still says he didnt have fun XD. I was the last one there even cuz my mom was somewhere far a way, and it took forever to get there, and Isaac had to leave cuz he road his bike, and it was getting dark. yea yay fun Veterans Day.
Comments (2)
OSTF(U)!!
FUNNN :D
Your present was awesome. X]
well i gotta admit.. I Like To Move It IS an easy song.
though.. i think i got my AA on some other random songg. friggin like 200+ combo xD
i doubt that will ever happen again tho :\