WTFFFF THE ENTIRE POST DISAPPEARED!!!! >.< I SPENT SO MUCH TIME DOING ITTTTTT AHH!! SORRY GUYS I POSTED SOMETHING HERE!
but now it's gone and i cant do anything to get it back T_T i'll post again sometime soon
O AND THANK YOU MICHELE CHANG AND ACHIE IZZY FOR BRINGING HOME MY BEAR HAT~!!!!
OMG SORRY IZZY I DIDNT KNOW!!!! HERE IS MY THANKS THOOO
I know i've said that like a bajillion times already, but here is what happened, if you care, or you dont know XP I let Andrew borrow hat, but left to go home early-er than normal, so he was supposed to bring it home. Jonathan joked arround w/ Andrew saying o i'll bring it home, and give it to him in 2nd period Spanish. But Apparently Jonathan was joking, and it fell and nobody took it home T_T but all is forgiven now, no more anger. :)
but now it's gone and i cant do anything to get it back T_T i'll post again sometime soon
O AND THANK YOU MICHELE CHANG AND ACHIE IZZY FOR BRINGING HOME MY BEAR HAT~!!!!
OMG SORRY IZZY I DIDNT KNOW!!!! HERE IS MY THANKS THOOO
I know i've said that like a bajillion times already, but here is what happened, if you care, or you dont know XP I let Andrew borrow hat, but left to go home early-er than normal, so he was supposed to bring it home. Jonathan joked arround w/ Andrew saying o i'll bring it home, and give it to him in 2nd period Spanish. But Apparently Jonathan was joking, and it fell and nobody took it home T_T but all is forgiven now, no more anger. :)
11:53 AM |
Category: |
5
comments
Comments (5)
isabel picked up the hat off the floor (; michelle chang did errthang else.
AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GOING TO A HANNAHMONTANA MOVIE! O:< it shows youre being in touch with your feminine side.
or you coulda watched the knowing?!
mhmmmm isabel was like OH IT'S RENZ'S YOU SHOULD TAKE IT.
no ID on saturday! it's cancelled :)
O SHOOT there Izzy sorry i didnt give you credit cuz i didnt know!
T_T due to my edit 3/4 of the post was deleted sorry!
Awww No ID?!?! y?
ugh im sorry.
ugh, I FORGIVE YOUUU!! this wasnt supposed to be the full post, just like a small part of it, which got vaporized when i tried editing the post